Photo Credit: Shockingly Delicious
1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise
3 tablespoons of Spicy Garlic Sauce
1 (6 oz) can black olives, drained and cut in half horizontally
Sriracha hot sauce
- Place eggs in a saucepan with a lid, pour cold water to cover, bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Cover and let stand for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove eggs from hot water and let cool in cold water.
- Peel the eggs.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, and place in a bowl with mustard, mayonnaise and the Spicy Garlic Sauce.
- Mash the yolks, and stir the mixture until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each egg half with the “bedeviled” yolk mixture, using a spoon, piping bag, or a sturdy plastic bag with a corner cut off.
- Dust each egg with a pinch of paprika
- To make spiders, cut the olives in half. Place one half of the olive cut side down in the middle of the egg filling. Cut the rest of the olive into slices vertically. Then create the legs by positioning slices around the center
- Add two squirts of Sriracha hot sauce for eyes and refrigerate until chilled, 20 to 30 minutes, and serve cold.
Photo Credit: Persimmon Pudding
Brown Sugar Ginger Popcorn
6 cups popped popcorn (using no oil)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons water
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 tablespoons Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze
- Spray a cold 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place popped popcorn in the baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg and Sweet Ginger Sauce. Add spice mixture to popcorn in baking pan. Toss popcorn until coated. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Transfer popcorn from baking pan to a large piece of foil. Cool popcorn completely. If desired, store in a tightly covered container up to 3 days. Makes 6 (3/4-cup) servings.