The 4th of July is right around the corner! Need ideas to spice up your backyard barbecue? Our line of sauces can be used as marinades, cooking/finishing sauces and so much more for just about anything you’re grilling this weekend.
Here’s a couple ideas on how to wow your guests’ taste buds.
Use our Fresh Lemon Nuoc Cham to grill your chicken. The zesty citrus flavor is a sure way to refresh your guests after a long day in the heat.
1. Let your chicken marinate for 30 minutes
2. You are ready to hit the grill
3. Brush the chicken with Fresh Lemon before serving for an extra zing
Our Sweet Ginger Nuoc Cham is perfect for marinating your grilled veggies – easily add some zest to your kebabs.
1. Marinate your favorite veggies like zucchini, tomatoes or peppers in a bag with Sweet Ginger for 30 minutes
2. Stack marinated veggies onto skewers
3. Place kebabs on an oiled grill
4. Brush your finished kebabs with succulent Sweet Ginger
Keeping it light this Independence Day? The Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze is a great finish to any fish.
1. Grill your fish (we love salmon)
2. Brush your creation with our bold Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze
3. Plate your zesty creation and watch your guests go wild
Let the fiery Asian chilies of our Spicy Garlic Nuoc Cham add some heat to your burger.
1. Mix our Spicy Garlic into your burgers before grilling
2. Grill to perfection
3. For an extra kick, top your burger with an extra helping of Spicy Garlic
What is a backyard barbecue without ketchup for your hot dogs and burgers? Our Sweet Jalapeño and Hot Habanero Ketchups are perfect to add some spice to the American favorite. Subtle or bold, we’ve got the kick you’ve been looking for.
Can’t wait to try our recipes but need the sauce? We’re here to help! Click here to to find Saucey Sauce at the store nearest to you.