Photo credit: steamykitchen
Ginger Glazed Brussels Sprouts. These tiny cabbage look-alikes are simply roasted on high heat and then finished with our sweet, savory Ginger Glaze. You never knew you loved Brussels Sprouts this much. Ginger Glazed Brussels Sprouts recipe
1 lb Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half (lengthwise)
olive oil for drizzling
freshly cracked black pepper
3-4 T Ginger Glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cleaned and halved Brussels sprouts in a roasting pan. drizzle with olive oil until the sprouts are lightly coated, and season with cracked black pepper.
- Roast sprouts in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until they begin to caramelize, shaking the pan from time to time to ensure sprouts are browned evenly.
- Remove sprouts from the oven and add Ginger Glaze to the pan, stir until well coated.
- Return to the oven and roast for another 10-15 minutes until sprouts are tender on the inside and crisp on the exterior.
- Serve immediately.