Photo credit: http://mariahspleasingplates.com
Ginger Glaze Pineapple Ham Recipe
Inspired by our Saucey Sauces, Liz shares her secret recipe for Holiday Ginger Glaze Pineapple Ham. An easy and delicious recipe to impress friends and family during the holidays… psst, the glaze is also great over Roasted Chicken, Pan-seared Salmon or Pork Tenderloin and Chops!
- 1 fully cooked ham (5-7 pounds)
- ½ bottle Saucey Sauce Ginger Glaze (or more if desired)
- 1 T grated lime peel
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced Pineapple, drained (reserve 3 tablespoons)
- Maraschino cherries, if desired
- Score ham surface with shallow diagonal cuts. Place ham in roasting pan. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325° for 30 minutes per pound or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and the ham is heated through.
- In small bowl, mix Saucey Sauce Ginger Glaze, pineapple juice and grated lime peel.
- When 45 minutes of baking remain, remove foil from ham. Arrange pineapple and cherries on top.
- Brush Saucey Sauce Ginger Glaze mixture generously, bake uncovered, 30-45 minutes