Thanksgiving sides are just as important as the turkey for the big meal. Our Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze and roasted shallots is an easy and healthier alternative to the classic sweet potato casserole.
8 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1″ cubes
8 shallots, peeled and halved
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In large bowl combine sweet potatoes and shallots.
- Add olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss well to combine.
- Spread potatoes and shallots in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until tender. Stir halfway through.
- Remove from oven and finish by drizzling vegetables with the Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze and toss well.
We hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving and use our Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze Nuoc Cham to make it easier!