Bread, seasonings and butter make up this traditional Thanksgiving staple. The Lemon and Sweet Ginger sauces add the perfect amount of tart and sweet to this savory recipe.
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
3 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine
4 cups day-old bread cubes
1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Saucey Sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons Sweet Ginger Saucey Sauce
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
1 cup chicken or turkey broth
* you can never have too much stuffing! Feel free to double so you have some for the bird and some on the side
- Cook celery, onion and parsley in butter over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- Add Fresh Lemon Sauce and Sweet Ginger Sauce and continue cooking until onions are soft and tender.
- Place bread cubes in large bowl and pour in vegetables. Add pepper and broth and mix well.
- Place in a greased 9×9-inch pan and bake at 350°F for 35 to 45 minutes or stuff lightly into the cavity of an 18 to 20 pound turkey.