“Scallions” by Guy Montag
Ginger and scallion chicken is a well known traditional Chinese recipe. We’ve decided to shake things up and
Ingredients/Equipment you’ll need:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips/cubes/bite sized pieces
- 3 scallion stalks, cut 2-5cm in length depending on your preference
- Saucey Sauce Sweet Ginger Sauce
- Wok (regular sauté pan works fine)
- Sesame oil (any oil works)
1. Marinate the Chicken in our Sweet Ginger Sauce for at least 10 minutes.
2. On your stove top heat up your Wok/sauté pan and pour in your oil.
3. Add half of scallions and sauté for about 1-2 minutes or less (be careful they don’t burn!)
4. Grab your chicken and cook for 1-3 minutes. Make sure to play it by eye and that there is no pink on the surface.
5. Once there’s no pink on the chicken, add the next half of the scallions to top it off. Stir for 30 sec – 1 minute.