Asian Pork by @matpacker
Below is an Asian Pork Tenderloin recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com
1. 2 lbs of trimmed pork tenderloin
- Marinate the pork tenderloin in a resealable bag and pour in just enough sauce to barely submerge your pork tenderloin.
- Shake or turn the bag to evenly coat the dish. Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F or 230 degrees C. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and place your marinated pork evenly on the aluminum.
- Roast in a preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before carving.