2 pounds Brussels sprouts
2 bacon strips, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons Sweet Ginger Saucey Sauce
- Trim Brussels sprouts stems
- Bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add sprouts; cook, covered, 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels
- Stir onion in bacon drippings and cook until tender.
- Add broth and stir in Sweet Ginger Saucey Sauce. Bring to a boil. then reduce heat
- Simmer, uncovered, until liquid is almost evaporated. Add Brussels sprouts and stir in bacon.