It’s time to get GRILLING! Our Spicy Garlic Nuoc Cham makes it super easy to take regular old veggie kebabs from Mild to Wild!
1 (8 oz) container extra firm tofu, drained and cut into large chunks
1 zucchini, cut into large chunks
10 cherry tomatoes
10 large button mushrooms
10 pieces pineapple chunks (well drained)
1/4 cup Spicy Garlic Sauce *
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup diced onion
(Recipe is very flexible- use any kind of vegetables you like & mix/match the sauces & ketchups too!)
1. Place tofu, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, pineapple chunk and mushrooms in a bowl or Ziploc bag.
2. In small bowl mix Spicy Garlic, sesame oil and onion; pour over tofu and vegetables. Toss lightly to coat.
3. Cover or zip bag, and allow to marinate at least 30 mins in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat grill on medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
5. Thread tofu and vegetables on to skewers. Grill each skewer 10 minutes, or to desired doneness.
6. Use remaining marinade as a dipping sauce!