Cooking steak doesn’t have to be so hard! Leave your meat thermometer in the drawer and enjoy a cold drink while you’re preparing this easy recipe!
1.5 lbs sirloin steak; sliced thinly
2 green bell peppers; cut into bite-sized pieces
1 yellow onion; cut into bite-sized pieces
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze
- Heat oil in a large skillet until very hot, once hot add onions and garlic. Cook until brown.
- Add the meat and stir-fry until nicely browned.
- Add the bell peppers, cover, and cook about 5 more minutes, or until the peppers are tender.
- Lower to medium heat; add the Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze to the meat and pepper mixture and cook until browned.
- Turn off heat and allow to cool uncovered, until the sauce thickens. Add fresh black pepper to taste.