Photo Source: www.telegraph.co.uk
A healthy and easy recipe with a touch of Fresh Lemon sauce will make this grilled salmon remarkably delicious.
For the marinade
2 oz piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Saucey Sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons crushed garlic
2 – 10 oz salmon fillet, cut in halves
2 tablespoons spring onion, chopped
- In a bowl mix the Fresh Lemon, ginger, sugar, black pepper and garlic; add the salmon and use a pastry brush to spread the marinade evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the salmon in a preheated oven at 400°F for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Scatter the spring onion over the salmon before serving.
- For an extra citrus burst – finish each fillet with a drizzle of Fresh Lemon Saucey Sauce!