Not all white fish is common – and catfish is one we don’t see too often. That doesn’t mean it’s not ridiculously easy to make! Just throw it in the oven with some cajun seasoning and Saucey Sauce and go do something else for half an hour. When you’re done, so is your fish. It’s that easy.
4 fillets of catfish
4 teaspoons finely minced garlic (we use garlic paste to get the texture just right)
2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Saucey Sauce
~3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
lemon wedges and chopped parsley
- Mix the Fresh Lemon Saucey Sauce and garlic.
- Slather mixture on fish. Save the excess (if there is any) to marinate something else
- Sprinkle liberally with cajun seasoning. If 3T isn’t enough, add more. You seriously cannot go wrong with this stuff.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. The fish should flake easily with a fork
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges before serving