Photo Source: www.bettycrocker.com
Create a delicious meal with this easy to make Fiesty Shrimp Pasta that will take your senses from Mild to Wild with a touch of Spicy Garlic!
Serves 4 – 6
1 lb medium shrimp deveined and tails removed
1 lb thin noodles (spaghetti, linguine, vermicelli, etc)
1/4 cup butter
Tablespoons olive oil (3 drizzles)
¼ cup Spicy Garlic Sauce
½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Salt to taste
- Boil pasta in water until tender, save 1 cup of pasta water for use later. Drain and set aside when done.
- While pasta is boiling, wash shrimp.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add shrimp.
- Let cook until slightly pink and starting to curl. Then drizzle with Spicy Garlic Sauce.
- Cook 2-3 mins on each side. Then, add olive oil continue to stir until shrimp is pink.
- Add drained pasta to skillet. Add salt & pepper, then add just enough saved pasta water until pasta is not dry but not swimming in liquid either. Depending on amount of pasta this requires 1/2 the cup or all of it. Start with adding 1/4 of it then work up from there.