The Saucey Sauce Company is looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern!
Are you curious about food start-ups? Looking to learn more about Social Media & Marketing?
- Support the execution of our social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Curation of relevant content from various online food news outlets
- Development of original content to run across our social media outlets
- Development of original blog posts to run on our blog
Marketing & Sales Support
- Opportunity to shadow during demos and learn how we position and sell our products
- Brainstorming interesting promotions to run on our social media outlets
- Aid in the planning/execution of special events and promotions such as our upcoming Supper Club
- Research on speciality food stores throughout NYC
- Shipping of samples to support the efforts of our National Sales Manager
- Brainstorm the development of promotions to support our retailers in selling our products
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an enthusiastic FOOD LOVING individual with a solutions-oriented mindset! Our ideal intern should be OK working in a startup environment with a little ambiguity, a lot of room for creative ideas, and only a touch of scaling-up chaos! Knowledge of social media, effective written and verbal communications, and a strong interest in food is key. Basic graphic design skills are a plus.
We offer a flexible work environment so its perfect for those who don’t need to work in an office all day and are OK with getting hands dirty. Two day a week minimum commitment with a willingness to work in a co-working space / coffee shop. A small stipend is available.
Please send your resume along with short answers to the following prompts/questions to Ken at email@example.com. Please use “Intern Application” in the subject line.
- How would you describe the function/purpose of social media to your grandparents?
- Please provide an example pitch for a blog post, tweet, and Facebook post for our Company
- What is your favorite food memory?
About The Saucey Sauce Company: We are a young Brooklyn based artisanal Vietnamese inspired sauce company that started out with a humble table at Smorgasburg and the Hester Street fair, but recently have expanded to over 40 retail customers nationwide including Dean & Deluca, Morton Williams, Central Markets, and more! We’re continually expanding! Learn more at www.getsauceynow.com