Photo Source: www.ohtastensee.com
Embrace the sprouts this Thanksgiving! This healthy side is unbelievably easy to make. Roasting them in a hot oven enhances the flavor and the added Fresh Lemon, pepper and parmesan are sure to please.
3 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and boiled for 10 minutes
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
4 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Saucey Sauce
Fresh ground black pepper
Sea salt (but the Fresh Lemon Sauce adds salt all by itself)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- On 2 large rimmed baking sheets, toss the pre-boiled Brussels sprouts with the olive oil and Fresh Lemon Saucey Sauce; spread in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are tender and browned in spots; rotate the pans and stir the Brussels sprouts halfway through roasting.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, toss and bake for 1 more minute, or until the cheese is melted.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to a bowl, season to taste, and serve.