Photo Source: www.mc2creativeliving.com
Ginger Glazed Tailgate Wings Recipe. It’s tailgate season and what a better way to impress your friends & family at your next party than with chicken wings tossed with our savory Ginger Glaze!
2 lbs. chicken wings
Frying oil, such as peanut oil
pinch of salt
pinch of ground black pepper
3 C all-purpose flour
1/4 C Ginger Glaze2 scallions, chopped (garnish)
- Pour oil into a medium sized heavy bottomed pot – adding enough to create a 4 inch deep layer. Heat the oil over medium heat till the oil is hot, about 375 degrees.
- Wash and prepare the wings. Add the salt, pepper, and flour to a seal-able Tupperware container. Dredge the wings in flour a few at a time, shaking the container to coat thoroughly.
- Working in batches, fry the wings until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Once cooked through remove from the pan and dry on a sheet tray lined with paper towels. To keep the chicken warm while frying the remaining wings store the sheet tray in an oven set to 100 degrees.
- Add the Ginger Glaze to a medium-sized bowl and toss with wings until thoroughly coated.
- Garnish plate with scallions.